Julia Charlton participated in a panel discussion on regulatory issues from Global and Gulf Cooperation Council Perspectives on 5 September 2023. Jehanzeb Awan of J. Awan & Partners presented an in-depth analysis of dynamic legal frameworks across the Gulf Cooperation Council and Patricia Ho, General Counsel at Scroll3, shared her experience on Web3 developments worldwide.
- SFC issues guidance for tokenisation of SFC-authorised investment products and intermediaries engaging in Hong Kong tokenised securities-related activities
- US Sec Brings Action Against Kraken For Securities Law Breaches
- Rumoured That The US Doj May Fine Binance Us$4 Billion In Settlement Of Actions
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Clarity in Asia’s Crypto Hubs: Hong Kong and Singapore
- Crypto.Com Secures Vasp Licence In Dubai