Coinbase Wallet has introduced a new feature allowing users to transfer cryptocurrencies through shareable links on popular messaging and social media platforms. Users can send money using links on platforms such as iMessage, Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. Recipients need to download Coinbase Wallet to access the funds. To simplify the process for less tech-savvy users, Coinbase has introduced a “simple mode” in its wallet, focusing on basic functions like buying, sending, receiving, and viewing assets.
- SFC issues guidance for tokenisation of SFC-authorised investment products and intermediaries engaging in Hong Kong tokenised securities-related activities
- US Sec Brings Action Against Kraken For Securities Law Breaches
- Rumoured That The US Doj May Fine Binance Us$4 Billion In Settlement Of Actions
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Clarity in Asia’s Crypto Hubs: Hong Kong and Singapore
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Landscape for Web3 & Digital Assets – a Global & GCC Perspective