On 29 – 30 November 2018, Julia Charlton and Anastasia Gordeeva participated at the International Blockchain Conference in Monaco. Julia Charlton was a panelist at the panel discussions on the topics of “How can states create laws without stifling innovation?” and “How do women influence the blockchain industry?”.
- Myanmar Digital Rights Forum 28 February 2020 – Hong Kong as a Smart City
- ASIFMA Paper on Best Practices for Digital Asset Exchanges
- SFC Issues Regulations for Licensed Crypto Exchanges
- Julia Charlton on crypto regulation in Legal Era
- Charltons at ASIFMA Annual Conference 2019 – Developing Asia’s Capital Markets