Meta has introduced Purple Llama, an umbrella project aimed at promoting responsible development in the field of open generative AI models. Purple Llama focuses on addressing concerns related to AI cybersecurity and safeguards. The initiative incorporates a “Purple teaming” approach, combining offensive (red team) and defensive (blue team) strategies for collaborative risk assessment. The project initially provides tools and evaluations centered on cybersecurity, including metrics to quantify risk, assess insecure code suggestions, and make it harder for language models to generate malicious code. Meta aims to reduce the frequency of insecure AI-generated code with industry-standard benchmarks.
- SFC issues guidance for tokenisation of SFC-authorised investment products and intermediaries engaging in Hong Kong tokenised securities-related activities
- US Sec Brings Action Against Kraken For Securities Law Breaches
- Rumoured That The US Doj May Fine Binance Us$4 Billion In Settlement Of Actions
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Clarity in Asia’s Crypto Hubs: Hong Kong and Singapore
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Landscape for Web3 & Digital Assets – a Global & GCC Perspective