The residents of the Swiss city of Lugano now have the option to settle their tax bills and other community fees with Bitcoin (BTC) and the stablecoin USDT. The move is part of Lugano’s effort to integrate blockchain and BTC into various aspects of daily life, making payments more flexible and modern. Bitcoin Suisse, a crypto-native pioneer, is the technical infrastructure provider for Lugano. This development follows the trend in Switzerland, with several other cities and cantons already accepting cryptocurrency payments.
- SFC issues guidance for tokenisation of SFC-authorised investment products and intermediaries engaging in Hong Kong tokenised securities-related activities
- US Sec Brings Action Against Kraken For Securities Law Breaches
- Rumoured That The US Doj May Fine Binance Us$4 Billion In Settlement Of Actions
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Clarity in Asia’s Crypto Hubs: Hong Kong and Singapore
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Landscape for Web3 & Digital Assets – a Global & GCC Perspective