Charltons attended ASIFMA's 2019 Annual Conference in Tokyo on the development of Asian capital markets. With the OECD predicting that Asia will account for 66% of the world's middle income class by 2030, the conference focussed on the further growth potential of Asian capital markets. Areas of discussion included China's equity and debt markets, Asian ETFs, security tokens and stable coins, distributed ledger technology, AI, big data and machine learning, sustainable financing and regulation.
- Myanmar Digital Rights Forum 28 February 2020 – Hong Kong as a Smart City
- ASIFMA Paper on Best Practices for Digital Asset Exchanges
- SFC Issues Regulations for Licensed Crypto Exchanges
- Julia Charlton on crypto regulation in Legal Era
- Charltons at ASIFMA Annual Conference 2019 – Developing Asia’s Capital Markets