An introduction to crypto regulation in Hong Kong focusing on the SFC’s November 2018 statements on additional requirements for managers and distributors of crypto funds and a roadmap for potentially licensing crypto exchanges.
- EU plans to ban large anonymous transfers of cryptocurrency as an anti-money laundering measure 20 July 2021
- SFC announces Binance not licensed to sell stock tokens in Hong Kong 16 July 2021
- UAE is considering launching a digital currency 12 July 2021
- Russia to allow authorities to confiscate illegally obtained digital assets 7 July 2021
- UK regulator warns against investing with unregistered crypto companies 23 June 2021