Charltons Crypto Webinar 7 concludes the comparative analysis with a discussion of the progressive regulation of cryptocurrencies in Gibraltar. The webinar series is then rounded off with a discussion of recent developments in crypto relevant to Hong Kong, including PayPal’s roll out of crypto features, the DBS Digital Exchange, and Bitcoin funds and institutional investment.
- EU plans to ban large anonymous transfers of cryptocurrency as an anti-money laundering measure 20 July 2021
- SFC announces Binance not licensed to sell stock tokens in Hong Kong 16 July 2021
- UAE is considering launching a digital currency 12 July 2021
- Russia to allow authorities to confiscate illegally obtained digital assets 7 July 2021
- UK regulator warns against investing with unregistered crypto companies 23 June 2021