On 9 November 2018, Gabrielle Chaikin, a registered foreign lawyer at Charltons, was a panelist at the “Blockchain, Fintech and Cryptocurrencies: Business, Policy and Legal Perspectives” conference at the University of Sydney, Australia. Gabrielle spoke alongside legal practitioners from PwC Legal and IBM on a panel on “Cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings: Comparative Perspectives”. Other speakers at the Sydney Fintech conference included major regulators in Australia (ASIC, APRA and AUSTRAC) and representatives from the FinTech and RegTech industries, as well as legal, financial and tech experts.
- Myanmar Digital Rights Forum 28 February 2020 – Hong Kong as a Smart City
- ASIFMA Paper on Best Practices for Digital Asset Exchanges
- SFC Issues Regulations for Licensed Crypto Exchanges
- Julia Charlton on crypto regulation in Legal Era
- Charltons at ASIFMA Annual Conference 2019 – Developing Asia’s Capital Markets