Crypto.com’s Dubai entity, CRO DAX Middle East FZE, has been granted a Virtual Assets Service Provider (VASP) license by Dubai’s Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority (VARA), pending operational approval. The license will enable Crypto.com to offer a range of services to retail and institutional investors, including exchange services, broker-dealer services, investment services, and lending and borrowing services. Dubai’s regulatory efforts and support for the crypto industry have positioned it as a leading market for effective regulation and innovation in the cryptocurrency space.
- US Sec Brings Action Against Kraken For Securities Law Breaches
- Rumoured That The US Doj May Fine Binance Us$4 Billion In Settlement Of Actions
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Clarity in Asia’s Crypto Hubs: Hong Kong and Singapore
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Landscape for Web3 & Digital Assets – a Global & GCC Perspective
- Binance Partners With Gulf Energy To Launch Invitation-Only Crypto Exchange In Thailand