Hong Kong’s SFC is inviting crypto exchanges to join its Regulatory Sandbox with a view to potential licensing. A look at whether the opportunity for greater credibility could outweigh the regulatory burden.
- EU plans to ban large anonymous transfers of cryptocurrency as an anti-money laundering measure 20 July 2021
- SFC announces Binance not licensed to sell stock tokens in Hong Kong 16 July 2021
- UAE is considering launching a digital currency 12 July 2021
- Russia to allow authorities to confiscate illegally obtained digital assets 7 July 2021
- UK regulator warns against investing with unregistered crypto companies 23 June 2021