On 12 September 2018, Charltons’ senior partner, Julia Charlton, participated at the Eastern Economic Forum 2018 in Vladivostok, Russia, as a panelist on the “Digitalization of economy: possibilities and perspectives for Russia’s Far East” panel. Julia Charlton spoke about current trends in cryptocurrencies trading and ICOs in Hong Kong and ICO regulation in various jurisdictions, and participated in discussions on globalization of business in the era of digitalization and potential areas of development for Russia’s Far East.
- Myanmar Digital Rights Forum 28 February 2020 – Hong Kong as a Smart City
- ASIFMA Paper on Best Practices for Digital Asset Exchanges
- SFC Issues Regulations for Licensed Crypto Exchanges
- Julia Charlton on crypto regulation in Legal Era
- Charltons at ASIFMA Annual Conference 2019 – Developing Asia’s Capital Markets