On 26 September 2019, Julia Charlton shared insights on “ICO vs IPO: Are we missing out?” focussing on funding for SMEs in Hong Kong at the annual Accounting & Finance Show 2019. The conference focuses on technology and solutions and brings together experts, SMEs, accountancy practices, advisors and consultants. Around 1,500 attendees from SMEs and accountancy practices in Hong Kong were at the conference this year.
- EU plans to ban large anonymous transfers of cryptocurrency as an anti-money laundering measure 20 July 2021
- SFC announces Binance not licensed to sell stock tokens in Hong Kong 16 July 2021
- UAE is considering launching a digital currency 12 July 2021
- Russia to allow authorities to confiscate illegally obtained digital assets 7 July 2021
- UK regulator warns against investing with unregistered crypto companies 23 June 2021