On 23 September, Charltons’ Managing Partner Julia Charlton spoke at the Hong Kong Law Society’s CPD course organized by Professional Learning Institute on the topics of Hong Kong’s regulations of cryptocurrencies and ICOs, and the regulations of several other jurisdictions, such as China, Japan, and the United States. The discussion was joined by Hong Kong lawyers who are interested in exploring this regulatory uncharted territory.
- Myanmar Digital Rights Forum 28 February 2020 – Hong Kong as a Smart City
- ASIFMA Paper on Best Practices for Digital Asset Exchanges
- SFC Issues Regulations for Licensed Crypto Exchanges
- Julia Charlton on crypto regulation in Legal Era
- Charltons at ASIFMA Annual Conference 2019 – Developing Asia’s Capital Markets