Julia Charlton moderated a fascinating discussion on the future of crypto and crypto regulation in Asia’s fastest-growing crypto hubs, Hong Kong and Singapore, on 17 August 2023. Angelina A. Kwan, Senior Adviser of IMC and renowned crypto expert, shared her unique perspectives on the rapidly evolving crypto world. Sandy Peng, Co-Founder of Scroll, offered insights into the development, compliance and application of blockchain and open-source technology. Kim Larkin of Charltons and Diana The of fsLaw, Hong Kong and Singaporean crypto lawyers, covered the current crypto regulation frameworks in Hong Kong and Singapore, while David Zou of China’s Grandway Law Offices provided insights into the development of crypto, DLT and AIGC in China.
- SFC issues guidance for tokenisation of SFC-authorised investment products and intermediaries engaging in Hong Kong tokenised securities-related activities
- US Sec Brings Action Against Kraken For Securities Law Breaches
- Rumoured That The US Doj May Fine Binance Us$4 Billion In Settlement Of Actions
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Landscape for Web3 & Digital Assets – a Global & GCC Perspective
- Crypto.Com Secures Vasp Licence In Dubai