On 23 May, Julia Charlton and Anastasia Gordeeva of Charltons, Hong Kong participated at the Russian Blockchain Week 2018. Julia Charlton delivered a speech on “Crypto Regulation in Hong Kong” and also took part as a panelist on “Legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia and around the world”. The event was held at the Innovation Center Skolkovo. Among main topics were – Cryptocurrency: Investment and trading, Blockchain development: innovations and trend, Financial technologies, Legal practices.
- SFC issues guidance for tokenisation of SFC-authorised investment products and intermediaries engaging in Hong Kong tokenised securities-related activities
- US Sec Brings Action Against Kraken For Securities Law Breaches
- Rumoured That The US Doj May Fine Binance Us$4 Billion In Settlement Of Actions
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Clarity in Asia’s Crypto Hubs: Hong Kong and Singapore
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Landscape for Web3 & Digital Assets – a Global & GCC Perspective