On 23 May, Julia Charlton and Anastasia Gordeeva of Charltons, Hong Kong participated at the Russian Blockchain Week 2018. Julia Charlton delivered a speech on “Crypto Regulation in Hong Kong” and also took part as a panelist on “Legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia and around the world”. The event was held at the Innovation Center Skolkovo. Among main topics were – Cryptocurrency: Investment and trading, Blockchain development: innovations and trend, Financial technologies, Legal practices.
- Myanmar Digital Rights Forum 28 February 2020 – Hong Kong as a Smart City
- ASIFMA Paper on Best Practices for Digital Asset Exchanges
- SFC Issues Regulations for Licensed Crypto Exchanges
- Julia Charlton on crypto regulation in Legal Era
- Charltons at ASIFMA Annual Conference 2019 – Developing Asia’s Capital Markets