On 20 October 2023, Julia Charlton presented a webinar on the Hong Kong Regulation of Virtual Asset Trading Platforms. This webinar covers Hong Kong’s virtual asset trading platform licensing scheme, ongoing obligations and different restrictions on their activities once they have been granted licences, statutory offences related to unlawful conduct concerning virtual assets and the most recent developments in the JPEX scandal.
- SFC issues guidance for tokenisation of SFC-authorised investment products and intermediaries engaging in Hong Kong tokenised securities-related activities
- US Sec Brings Action Against Kraken For Securities Law Breaches
- Rumoured That The US Doj May Fine Binance Us$4 Billion In Settlement Of Actions
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Clarity in Asia’s Crypto Hubs: Hong Kong and Singapore
- Panel discussion on Regulatory Landscape for Web3 & Digital Assets – a Global & GCC Perspective